Friday, December 4, 2009

Added Vineyard, making progress!

I snuck another one in today...Juice Plus Vineyard. For the past 2 days I have been adding the Orchard Blend and Garden Blend, but I noticed the Vineyard blend on the counter right next to the other bottles, when I was making my daughters smoothie, so I thought, "What the heck, she needs some antioxidants, too!"

I know that it's unlikely, but I feel like I see a difference in her already! I gave her a double sleepy time tea and she slept all night, except for when I woke her up as I barged into her room at 3:00am. My dog started barking his head off (not literally!) and, naturally, as most mothers of teens would do, I jumped to conclusions. Fortunately for my daughter, she was sleeping soundly.

I've been told that your blood replaces itself every four months, so I think that the difference I saw in both her attitude and complexion this morning was due to a good night's rest. Personally, when I don't eat right, I notice it right away, so perhaps it goes the other way, too. When we eat right, we feel better right away. She's staying home this weekend so I will be able to keep it up through the weekend as well. Mission accomplished this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment